“Wine Tasting - Willow Creek” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 51 things to do in Cape May
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Stunning Fifty Acre winery and farm. Wine tastings, tours o n the eco cart , educational seminars. Events at the winery. Gorgeous gardens Located on Cape May island just a short bike ride walk, or drive from all attractions
mt. tabor
“Wine Tasting - Willow Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I had never done a wine tasting and visited Willow Creek Winery on a recent vacation. Shannon and Bob were great and walked me thru the process making my first a wonderful, fun filled experience. I will totally go back to purchase more great Wild Cock Apple...loved it!!!

Keansburg, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“happenstance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

my wife and i were returning from cape may lighthouse and haapened to see the sign for willow creek. i turned around and we went to visit at 1630hrs. they close at 1700hrsw. but they stayed with us until 1830hrs. so we could finish our tastings. great wines, both red and white, as well as sangria. definitely would recommend this winery. too new to seel at stores yet.

“Awesome place!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

On military PCS orders from the US Army War College to Alaska. The in-laws wanted a vacation with us to Cape May prior to our departure. Well we found Willow Creek Winery and it is a vacation within a vacation. Sharon was a amazing host!!!!

Cape May Court House, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Wilde Cock and So Much More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My girlfriends and I just happened out to Willow Creek Winery a few months ago and we can't stop coming back. One reason we keep coming back is that we all became members of "The Growler Club" so that we could come back and refill our Sangria Growlers with the Southern Style sweet Sangrias anytime we want. We love it! The wonderful Great Room with its Crystal Chandeliers and Rugged but Warm Leather furnishings along with the gracious and knowledgeable staff invited us in for a tasting of their Wilde Cock Brand Wines and a good time. We stayed a little longer than we had planned. We actually all met first on the patio near the fire pit then gradually moved into the Great Room for our tasting and more conversation. And...I forgot to mention the deliciously light tapas style menu and specialty cheeses, imported meats, figs, walnuts and desserts we just couldn't stop eating. The Pulled Pork Sandwiches with the fruit (I think it was Mango) glaze, was sumptuous. I can even taste it as I am writing this review. By the end of our night, we had been joined by our husbands and other friends. What a great time at Willow Creek Winery! I'd give it a rating of 10 if it was possible!

Visited March 2014
Haddonfield, New Jersey
32 attraction reviews
“Nice wines, beautiful winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a brand new winery, I have gone to all of the Cape May wineries, this one is terrific! We took a tour of the vineyards before the tasting in a cart guided tour, it was very informative and fun, you are encouraged to bring a glass with you for the ride. We learned about the winery and the grapes, as well as growing and soil. We were take all over the grounds. We were then brought back to do a tasting. Loved the way they did it! We were given the wine lists and told to mark off what we would like to try with dry erase! NO WASTE! TERRIFIC! Afterwards we chose a cheese plate and a bottle to enjoy outside at a table, plenty of seating as well as a very nice cheese plate.

Visited March 2014