“Great wines, great tasting!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 51 things to do in Cape May
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Stunning Fifty Acre winery and farm. Wine tastings, tours o n the eco cart , educational seminars. Events at the winery. Gorgeous gardens Located on Cape May island just a short bike ride walk, or drive from all attractions
Mountainair, New Mexico
“Great wines, great tasting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Wonderful selection of wines -- helping to give Outer Coastal Plains a great reputation. Well-informed staff -- learned a lot.

Visited July 2013
bluebutter, Manager at Willow Creek Winery, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words we hope to see you again!

Sewell, New Jersey, United States
34 attraction reviews
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I wish we'd gotten there in time for the tour. The grounds here are beautiful and while you get to appreciate them on the winding drive to the tasting room it would have been nice to take the tour of the grounds and their facility. This was our last of 6 wineries on Saturday and it was disgustingly hot so we were a bit wined out. Instead of doing a tasting, we opted for sangria and wine slushies while relaxing on cool leather sofas in the vast tasting room. Both were tasty and it was very relaxing. I'd go back to get a better comparison of the actual wines

Visited July 2013
We so appreciate you visiting us and hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
68 attraction reviews
“Great Wines in Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I discovered that Cape May has 6+ wineries within a short distance from town. The winery and vineyards are a short distance to the Light House and to the Red Store where I had brunch. The winery and grounds are really beautiful. I loved trying some of their reds.

Philadelphia
8 attraction reviews
“Pretty vineyards, Good wine.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We usually make a stop at the Cape May winery because I like their wine, but we came across Willow Creek while we were riding our bikes. This is what you expect when you go to a winery.Long, windy road through vineyards and a place where you can sit and have a glass of wine with a great view. I live near a lot of winerys, but this is one of the prettiest places I've seen so far. They have good wines. The people who work there are nice. The thing that was a little weird is that they were out of a few of the wines. This is a winery. They make their own. How does that happen? The wine that we did end up getting was very good, so I would definitely check them out again. Not only for the wine, but for the atmosphere, too. I would recommend this to couples who are looking for something a little more romantic then a quick stop at a winery on the side of the road.

Visited June 2013
Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“My new favorite winery in Cape May.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every year we make the trip to Cape May, and every year we find ourselves at the Cape May winery. This year we switched it up a bit and went to Willow Creek and WOW was I impressed. GREAT wine (please try the sangria too!) and beautiful views. The place is stunning. There is no better place to sit and have a glass of Pinot. The staff is friendly and knowledgable and you feel like you're home. This is our new place to go next time we are in Cape May!

Visited June 2013