“Welcoming, Warmhearted ... and Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Fish Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape May
Blue Fish Inn
You added Blue Fish Inn to your Saves list
601 Madison Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204   |
Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in Cape May
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Germantown, Maryland
“Welcoming, Warmhearted ... and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the ease of making my reservations through the end of my six day visit, I was throughly happy with the Blue Fish Inn. I was traveling solo with my dog for the first time and, at all times, I felt completely safeguarded. The entire staff was extremely welcoming and warmhearted and by the end of my visit, I felt like I was part of their "family". The surrounding area was perfect for easy walks to a nice local park or a short walk to the beach. I stayed in a full kitchen room and everything was provided that I could have possibly needed. My room, and the entire facility, was extremely clean and charming. On the days where I did not need room service, the staff would leave nice little baskets of clean towels and necessities outside my room. I cannot say enough about how congenial the ENTIRE staff was during my stay. I highly recommend the Blue Fish Inn ... especially for those of us who love to bring our dogs with us. My mini vacation with my dog was absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Blue Fish Inn for your welcoming hospitality!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Your words are refreshing and comforting.The Blue Fish Inn has been so fortunate to have had such wonderful guests. Its our guests who make it easy for us to be perform at our best. The hospitality business is one where interaction is so critical yet so warming. The Blue Fish Inn welcomes all to come and experience a little of Beautiful Cape May

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean, clean, CLEAN!!!! It's a quant little Inn that gives you a unique nostalgic feel of Cape May, surrounded by old victorians with a quick walk to all that is Cape May. To make your Inn experience more intimate, I suggest you book with family and friends. We booked three rooms this way and it felt as though we had the inn for ourselves. The entire staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable of the area that in my opinion completed our Cape May experience. We have already booked four rooms for our next visit.

Room Tip: Book the room with the kitchen.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
FrancoLena, General Manager at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Your review is much appreciated.My staff and I are always humbled by such kind words expressed by our guests .We will continue to work hard to provide services deserved by all who stay at The Blue Fish Inn.
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I came here for one night for our son's USCG graduation. The room was extremely clean. Very easy to reach the USCG base from this location-just a few blocks away. This is an older hotel but renovated and well kept up inside and out. We needed two lightbulbs changed and Lena fixed the problem quickly while we were out. We were able to return after we checked out and our son was able to change out of his uniform-a very nice convenience! Very nice stay!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your review .We are a small motel but I feel we provide what most guests expect ,cleanliness ,attention to small details ,hospitality and knowing that we are here to make your time in Cape May a Happy one.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

I visit Cape May every year in March and normally stay at another hotel. This year I wanted to try somewhere new and what a wonderful find in the Blue Fish Inn! Charming property within walking distance to the beach and shopping. Both the manager and the owner were on site and both made me feel welcome. Stayed with my dog in the pet friendly room (#9) and it was perfect. Choose this property, you will be pleased!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
WOW !!! The Blue Fish Inn is so thankful for the wonderful guests who have stayed with us.Sooo grateful for time you have taken out of your life to put in words how much you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you back and look forward to a future visit.
South Jersey,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

Nice location in the heart of a significent tourist community. You can walk to the beach from location which in reality is a Motel. Always clean rooms and fast checkin.

I would always stay here when in Cape May. Great staff as well. Thanks !

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2015
Thank You . Please know that you ,your family and friends are always welcome at The Blue Fish Inn and we look forward to a future visit
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

We stayed here with our kids and were wow'd on every level. The place is spotless (and I'm a total germ freak). Literally every single surface was shiny and clean. The best part though, my kid has life-threatening food allergies. We notified the hotel before our arrival, as we were booking the room with the kitchenette so we could prepare our own food. When we arrived, we found them doing an extra thorough cleaning on our room. They went above and beyond in every way. I have never felt so comfortable and at home on a vacation. Additionally, Franco and Lena are wonderful. They treat you like family. I can not say enough positive things about this hotel. Clean, Friendly, Excellent Location. You will not regret staying at the Blue Fish Inn.

Room Tip: We loved the room with the kitchen. It's a full service room!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2015
Thank you so much!!!!!! How humbling it is to read such a heartfelt review. We at The Blue Fish Inn strive to make all our guest feel special.We understand that there are exceptions when special attention is needed for families who loved ones may require such.Please know you and your families happiness will always be our priority.
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

We stayed here after reading several reviews on Trip Advisor and found that this place is indeed very charming. I like that it is pet friendly, even though we did not take our dog with us this time, would love to return in the future with our pet. We stayed here for our son's Coast Guard graduation and it is very close to the base. We walked into town and enjoyed all the decorated Victorian homes, pretty time of the year. We would love to come back some day. My husband enjoyed talking to Franco and Lena was very helpful. The bed was very comfy and the heater worked great! I really appreciated the bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the shower because I forgot mine at home! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: We had a smaller pet friendly room that had two flat screen TV's, a microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
FrancoLena, Owner at Blue Fish Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2014
Thank you for your generous review. I am so happy to meet and welcome the many families who choose to stay at The Blue Fish Inn. It is such an important occasion for these families and our honor to make there time in Cape May a memorable one.

Been to Blue Fish Inn? Share your experiences!