We were pleasantly surprised about the Madison Ave Beach Club Motel. Our friend recommended the motel. We have 2 small children and were looking for reasonably priced lodging. It was a last minute getaway and anyone who knows anything about the Jersey Shore knows that the hotels on the shore fill up quickly and are costly. We were able to thoroughly enjoy ourselves. We had a mini kitchenette. The cons were the stand-up only shower (no tub for small children) and the humidity level was so high INSIDE the room, so we had to have the air on blast. Not so good with small children. We made do though. The location is not near the beach, but not too far away. A little hard to sleep at night with the lights from outside beaming in. The curtain didn't cover the window completely. The staff was pretty friendly. Overall, we enjoyed our stay
- Also Known As:
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Hotel
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Hotel Cape May
- Madison Avenue Beach Hotel
- Madison Avenue Beach Motel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.