My husband and I just finished a visit to Cape May, NJ with another couple. We all stayed at the Madison Avenue Beach Club and overall enjoyed our time there.
Things we liked:
- Location: easy walk to the beach and the Washington Square "Mall" (center of town)
- Trolley stop outside the hotel
- Outdoor area: patio tables and grills for guests to use (We spent a few evenings playing games and having snacks here.)
- Pool area: very clean, good mix of sun and shady spots
Things that could be improved:
- Linens: Both the sheets and towels were worn and scratchy. Higher quality linens are needed.
- Room cleanliness: Our room smelly very musty, almost like a basement with mildew
Overall the hotel was a great value for the location. The Outdoor amenities especially make it a worthwhile choice in Cape May.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Hotel Cape May
- Madison Avenue Beach Hotel
- Madison Avenue Beach Motel