“Unexpected goodness” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Unexpected goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Nice place. Large with plenty of seating and a bar. The food was very good and the service was good also. We got there a little late on a Thursday night and the restaurant was busy. I love their little square bread with the oil. I also had the soup which was very good. Hubby enjoyed the lobster ravioli and I enjoyed the risotto. I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Wish I had not ordered from the low cal choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

March 23rd 2013 My husband and I were looking for someplace new or different to dine locally. I read the reviews and decided to try Villa Fazziolari. We are both frequent diners of Italian fare and enjoy most any Italian dish. We were seated right away no delay although the parking lot seemed full of cars there was plenty of seating. The decor is very pleasing and gives the feel of Italy. My husband ordered the crab Alfredo. Wanting to keep calorie intake at a minimum I ordered from the low cal choices. Flounder with broccoli in garlic sauce. My husband got the salad and I the soup. Pasta vogile . Soup was just ok and salad usual nothing special. The bread squares were good for dipping in the oil and Basel mixture they provide with the bread. They had a singer and organ player making the rounds from table to table singing traditional songs. This was a nice touch to add to the Italian feel. The duo was considerate to those that had been served their meals. By the time they made it to our side of the room our dinner was served and they avoided our table. The server was punctual in keeping my water glass full and returning to make sure we had everything we needed. Our plates arrived in a timely manor hot and ready to be devoured. My husband dug in and was obvious enjoying his meal that came with heaping mounds of crab in a very creamy Alfredo sauce. I tasted it and was wishing I had ordered it also especially after tasting my low cal flounder. Although the broccoli was made perfect and crisp just how I like it the flounder had a lot to be desired. It was soggy. I was thinking it wasn't flounder at all and maybe substituted with the less expensive tallipia. It had a fishy flavor and was very small and most likely not a keeper if it was a flounder. I couldn't even finish the fish. I took it home for our cat who would have given it a 5 star rating. I would give this restaurant another try but not while on a diet. On our way out we noticed a very lively crowd at the bar, maybe they offer a different menu.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here for lunch on a Saturday n sat at the bar...I got the portabello mushroom stuffed with crab meat...it was amazing! 5 star! And he got chicken parm sandwich with calamari...so good! Love the service! Bartender makes drinks perfect...wish I knew her name! She made my captain n coke perfect! Not too strong n not too weak! Just right! I def would reccomend this restaurant!

Vineland, Nj
“Great Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have visited this place on numerous occasions. We have always had a great experience. Good Food and Great Service is the norm.

• Visited February 2013
Vineland, New Jersey
“Great Italian Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful pasta and wine dinner 2 for $25.oo with a bottle of wine on Monday nights. Excellant service.

• Visited December 2012