“Great Service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Budd Lake
Munich, Germany
“Great Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a great time, great service and good recommendation by the barkeepter Charlie. Hotel is nice and had some good workshop organization. Only the aircondition was a bit too cold. Nice breakfast buffet and good lunch arrangements.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear KistlerJ,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. It is great to know that you enjoyed the service received from our staff and enjoyed the food served during your travel. I am sorry however for the issues you experienced with the air conditioner. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have stayed at this location one to three nights for four weeks in a row. The staff here is always friend and very helpful. Charlie the bartender is especially helpful as well as Erik the manager, The rooms are always clean and kept well., I would say this is one of the better holiday inns i have stayed at.

Room Tip: The windows open so if you life fresh air request higher floors.
Randolph, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I met a friend there that was staying at the hotel and he suggested that we eat at the restaurant. We had a great meal and our waitress Michelle was very sweet and attentive. We then went to the bar for one night cap and stayed for three because the bartender Charlie made us feel very welcome and we lost track of time. I would recommend this hotel to my other friends and family that come to visit me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here on a short business trip. Most of the gym equipment does not work. Does not serve lunch and the meals are very average. Staff are pleasant but the hotel really needs an upgrade. You need are car to get anywhere.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Peripatetic_Pro,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am sorry to know that you did not completely enjoy your most recent visit due to the condition of the equipments and if the meals served did not live up to expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Hackettstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently ran an event for the my University at the hotel and I can not say enouh good things about the venue. The price was reasonable, facility was beautiful and prepared way in advance, the staff was there to help with any and all last minute details, and the food was astonishing. It is in a great location right off RT. 80 and located near shops and resteraunts.

I highly recommend running any event at this venue, corporate or personal.

Sandbach, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a comfortable place to stay, within a few minutes of a variety of restaurants.

There is a good breakfast buffet where you can get an omelette made to order, which is great. The staff in the breakfast room were really friendly when I was there, chatting to customers. Not everyone likes that but I felt like a valued guest. Well done!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Shepton Mallet, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here on business for 6 nights in March, having travelled from my home in the UK. On arrival I was given a warm welcome by Donna and my reservation was processed very efficiently. The following morning, I was the first person to arrive in the breakfast room at 6.30am and Shannon greeted me. She proceeded to provide me with a comprehensive account of the food on offer and explained that Karen would cook eggs to order. Once again I was made to feel very welcome and my impression was that nothing would be too much trouble. On subsequent mornings, Shannon greeted me once again with a smile and helped me get the day off to a positive start. In the evenings, Mark provided a professional and efficient service at the bar and also gave the impression that nothing was too much trouble. He provided an excellent account of the various beers on offer together with his recommendations (thanks Mark, the Flying Fish IPA is very good). On my last evening's stay at Budd Lake, I met up with Greg the chef, who assisted me to select my evening meal. His recommendation was perfect and I enjoyed an excellent meal of spicy shrimp followed by T-bone steak, garden salad and fries and another bottle of Flying Fish. I would like to thank all the staff at Budd Lake, who made me feel very welcome and provided a truly home from home service. That's what you call service!! D Sherring.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area? Share your experiences!