“Pleasant surprise...very clean rooms and staff was very friendly and helpful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake

You added Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   71 International Drive South, Budd Lake, NJ 07828   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Budd Lake
“Pleasant surprise...very clean rooms and staff was very friendly and helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here last August for week while visiting relatives. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful at all times! Room and the hotel was always clean and the price was reasonable. I would stay here again because of the friendly, clean atmosphere as well as location.

• Stayed August 2012
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake, responded to this review, October 22, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and always try a different hotel every few months. I have tried them all from here to Chicago and I love this hotel the best! It is very clean, the staff are professional, courteous and great you with a smile. The rooms are spacious and it’s nice and quiet when you want to sit back and read or take a nap. I have traveled to many cities on business and stayed at many hotels but I keep coming back to this one.
I would definitely pick this one as my main hotel to stay at. Very happy with the services.
Also they even have a small breakfast of fresh fruit, oatmeal packets, granola bars, coffee, tea. Don’t know of any other places that offer that!!

Room Tip: It is conveniently located off of 206, Rte 46 and Rte 80. There a ton of restaurants down the road a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Budd Lake, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

It was brought to my attention today by the Hotel Manager SASHA RAJPAUL if I had wrote the previous review named Joe d? " Absolutely not." I answered, Someone else is trying to speak on my behalf. I want to set the record straight from the start. My name is Joe **** , I am a long term guest at the Extended Stay America in Mt. Olive. It is my home away from home while I am in between housing. So far my experience has been affordable for me, its clean, the management has been very helpful, accommodating to my needs and friendly, The grounds are well maintained and pet friendly, although I do not have a pet. I've even made new friends since I have been here. There is always someone here even during the night if I may need help with something. It has been thumbs up for me to stay here .As for the person who tried to post on my behalf, I would like for the Corporate Office to call me with any questions they may have, and I would like the name of the person who wrote that terrible review that is simply not true.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging sources in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our room had bed bugs: this is enough to know that this hotel is a bad one to stay at.

And, I have not yet received a call from the manager as promised by the night receptionist.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake, responded to this review, September 4, 2012

The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable place for our guests to stay. To achieve this, our housekeeping staff cleans each room every 7-days, and in between upon guest request for a minimal fee, and after a guest checks out. Once completed, a Manager inspects their work according to the company's strict guidelines. Because of this, we are able to ensure guests can stay with us worry free and just enjoy their time in the area for whatever reason they are visiting. I apologize if you were unable to do so.

Been to Extended Stay America - Mt. Olive - Budd Lake? Share your experiences!