“We come annually!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clipper Ship Motel

Clipper Ship Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brigantine
Clipper Ship Motel
Save Saved
You added Clipper Ship Motel to your Saves list
105 East Brigantine Ave., Brigantine, NJ 08203   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Brigantine
Thorofare, New Jersey
“We come annually!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2006

My boyfriends family has been coming for years and we have tagged along the past several summers, enjoying contiuning the family tradition. Like a little apartment, it's plain, but clean and cozy. The pool is always clean, and being right across the street from the beach is great. Away from crowds near the Inn, safe, and quiet. Will continue to return. :)

• Liked — Close to beach
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Call in advance; not a lot of places to stay in Brig!
  • Stayed July 2005, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2004

This hotel is a very home like place to stay. The staff is very nice as well. I was surprised to find pots, pans, utensils, etc in the room as well. The rooms are just like being in an appt.

The hotel is literally across the street from the beach and walking distance to stores. It's also located in a very nice area. I'd def. bring the family to a place like this and look forward to returning one day.

I was originally staying at another hotel which turned out to be a hole in the wall and came across the Clipper Ship. They gave me the only room they left as someone was checking out. You won't be disappointed if you choose this hotel, trust me! ;)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2004

We just can't say enough good things about this wonderful vacation experience. We've been visiting regularly for close to 20 years. The Clipper Ship Motel has become a family tradition that we are sure our children will continue in years to come. They've grown up looking forward to our stay year after year. We find the owners and staff (whom we have come to love) to be warm and welcoming, while the guests are fun & friendly!! The accommodations offer a comfortable, homelike atmosphere. There's no place better. We recommend it highly!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2003

My family and I have been going to the Clipper Ship Motel for over 30 years. I unfortunately missed seven years due to location of my move. I recently went back this year to find out that the only thing changing about the Clipper Ship is the buildings around them. The Clipper Ship still offers the same excellent quality vacation for a couple of an entire family. The suites are like having your own apartment with a pool only steps away. The once awesome view of the ocean is now gone due to condominiums, but the ocean is still just a walk across the street. If you are looking for a felaxing time, but still want to be close to the action(Atlantic City), then I would definitely recommend staying at the Clipper Ship.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2003

I had several special times in the Clipper Ship motel,,, the last one with my son in 1998,,, now I would like to share it with my new husband this year for our anniversary,,,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2003

I would go back again & again to the Clipper Ship Motel. It's like your own apartment, with everything, you can cook with pan & eat with dishes. We felt very comfortable. We love it! Try it! :))

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2003

The Clipper Ship is a wonderful place to stay, whether it's for a night or a week. It's right across the street from the beach, and is convenient to all shopping and restaurants, just 10 minutes to Atlantic City casinos. Each "apartment" is roomy and has a kitchen, making it great for those nights you just don't want to eat out. Very cozy and clean, and comparable in price to other motels in the area. I wouldn't stay any other place in Brigantine.

Been to Clipper Ship Motel? Share your experiences!