“Like a Second Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clipper Ship Motel

Clipper Ship Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brigantine
Clipper Ship Motel
You added Clipper Ship Motel to your Saves list
105 East Brigantine Ave., Brigantine, NJ 08203   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Brigantine
“Like a Second Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2003

My family and I have been going to the Clipper Ship Motel for over 30 years. I unfortunately missed seven years due to location of my move. I recently went back this year to find out that the only thing changing about the Clipper Ship is the buildings around them. The Clipper Ship still offers the same excellent quality vacation for a couple of an entire family. The suites are like having your own apartment with a pool only steps away. The once awesome view of the ocean is now gone due to condominiums, but the ocean is still just a walk across the street. If you are looking for a felaxing time, but still want to be close to the action(Atlantic City), then I would definitely recommend staying at the Clipper Ship.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2003

I had several special times in the Clipper Ship motel,,, the last one with my son in 1998,,, now I would like to share it with my new husband this year for our anniversary,,,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2003

I would go back again & again to the Clipper Ship Motel. It's like your own apartment, with everything, you can cook with pan & eat with dishes. We felt very comfortable. We love it! Try it! :))

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2003

The Clipper Ship is a wonderful place to stay, whether it's for a night or a week. It's right across the street from the beach, and is convenient to all shopping and restaurants, just 10 minutes to Atlantic City casinos. Each "apartment" is roomy and has a kitchen, making it great for those nights you just don't want to eat out. Very cozy and clean, and comparable in price to other motels in the area. I wouldn't stay any other place in Brigantine.

Been to Clipper Ship Motel? Share your experiences!