We recently stayed at the Legacy Resort in Brigantine and I learned a few things during my stay ...1) There is absolutely nothing to do in Brigantine in the rain. Check the weather very carefully before your arrival 2) Don't mistake a pull-out bed for a real one. The pull out bed was the worst place I have slept in my life. I am not a princess - I've spent many a college evening on a futon and this was so much worse. -- and the hotel did not stock the room with linens for the pull-out. I had to call the desk to request them, wait 15 min for them to arrive, and then they didn't bother to bring any comforters -- just the sheets and pillowcases. 3) look for central air -- the room units were extremely loud. The location right on the beach was this hotel's only saving grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Ramada Vacation Suites (June 2004) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach Hotel Brigantine
- Celebrity Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nj Vacation
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach