I've been coming to Brigantine since I was a young girl for family vacations and when we take a weekend in Atlantic City we always stay in Brigantine to get away from the hustle and bustle. Our usual hotel choice was booked for the night we wanted so we decided to give this a try. At first glance it seems like a lovely older hotel and even upon entering the room it seems fine, which it is, for the most part. There was a suspicious hair on the top of the sheets when we arrived, but after a thorough inspection we were able to just brush it off and be confident that the rest of the bed was clean. There were no batteries in the carbon monoxide detector, which we informed the desk of when we checked out. We did not use the kitchen area, but there were dish towels, etc. left on the counter and even though the pot holder was made of terry cloth, it was apparent that it hadn't been washed as there was food crud stuck to it. The heat/ac units are very noisy and woke us up every time they started up during the night. I was not happy to discover another gross hair in the shower the next morning. Also, it was a two night minimum, so even though we only needed one night, we booked for the second night so that we didn't have to check out at 10:00 am. With check in at 4:00 pm and check out at 10:00 am there's barely enough time to sleep and shower. If you're in town to spend a night in AC, checking out at 10:00 am is a bit rough. Also, if you intend to make it out in time for 10:00 I recommend bringing your own hair dryer. The one that's in the room had very little power. I hate to make this review sound like it's all negative, the people who worked at the front desk were very friendly and polite and there was nothing that would make us say that you shouldn't stay here, but it's the little things that make me say that we won't be leaving our usual hotel to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the white sandy shores of Brigantine Island, the Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach is the perfect choice for a family beach vacation & just moments from the casinos, restaurants & attractions of Atlantic City too. About the property Along with resort-style amenities like a heated indoor pool, men’s & women’s saunas, guests can enjoy beautifully appointed condo-style accommodations. Our studio & 1-bedroom suites are designed with conveniences like full kitchens/ kitchenettes & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach Hotel Brigantine
- Celebrity Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nj Vacation
- Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach