“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 132 restaurants in Brick
Cuisines: Italian
New Jersey
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We love to come here both with and without our kids. It's always packed, so you know it's terrific. The host, the gentleman, always checks on the table to see how the food came out. The wait staff is friendly and also checks in frequently. Finally, the food is outstanding, and never disappoints.

85% Recommend
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food is delicious, great menu (really 2 many things to pick) changed my mind 3 times. Service was good, nice atmosphere, and just want to go back. Friendly local bar.

Visited July 2013
“Great food all of the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go there regularly and have never been disappointed. The choices for everything from the appetizers to the desserts are not only diverse, but extremely well prepared. I've had a number of their pasta dishes and they individually rank among the best in the area. It's a little off the beaten path, but well worth looking for and represents a pleasant alternative to the chains and their "cookie-cutter" menus.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great Local Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been here twice and have been very pleased. Both times I called within two hours and received a 7 or 730 reservation. Once was on even Valentines Day and both times it was packed. The food is awesome. I had steak and my girlfriend had a stuffed porkchop to die for. The only problem I must say is the waitress we had last time. Not only didnt she smile but she was abrupt - she took my mother's salad while she was actually still eating and then brought her shrimp scampi instead of chicken scampi. Now, I'm pretty easy going and had a few glasses of wine but my mom had to keep me in check. I should have told the owner; snotty, incompetent wait staff give great restaurants a bad name. We will be back, but I will make sure we do not have the same waitress. Oh and just to give credit where its due the bartenders are witty, fun and quite attractive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice local family restaurant the owners Costus and Jimmy are always there to greet you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We live nearby at Greenbriar 1 and go there at least once a month with between 20 to 30 friends as well as regular visiteds by ourselves . We have never been disapppointed. We feel at home with the friendly service and good food great place for Valentines day or special occasions. I feel the difference between chain restaurants and the local friendly feeling we get when entering and being warmly greeted with recognition by the owners. It reminds me of Cheers where everybody knows your name- Santa and Holly

• Visited February 2013