“Beyond Wonderful!!” 5 of 5 stars

Summit, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
“Beyond Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I cannot say enough positive things about the Jersey Shore Pirates! This was our 3rd trip in 2 1/2 years and we enjoyed it just as much as our first trip.
Pirate Finn was fantastic with the kids and Capt. Scurvy never lets us down.

Our 4 year old woke up bright and early on our adventure day (the only negative thing) wanting to go get there EARLY.
First we walked around the shop for a few minutes and bought a pirate head bandana to wear and then waited for face paining/tattoos and dress up to start. There were a bunch of "rowdy" campers on our voyage, but Pirates Mako and Finn handled them all very well.

Once the kids were taught their pirate words and phrases we boarded the Sea Gypsy II. The kids were kept entertained the entire hour long trip and there were plenty of jokes that flew right over the kids heads and at the parents. One mom was laughing so hard I was afraid she would fall over board. The pirate/ocean themed music was a joy to listen to and the time just flew by.

Pirate Finn made sure every single kid got a chance to stand at the bow of the boat to see what was going on in the water, and I loved seeing that as my son was one of the smallest onboard. Thanks Finn!!!

We have been home from our trip for a week and there hasn't been a day that our son hasn't mentioned something about our pirate adventure or told someone about it.

We will be back next summer!! Thank you again for a great adventure!!
Arrrrgh!!!!!

Visited August 2013

“Amazing Experience for Kids AND Adults!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We celebrated my son's 4th birthday at Jersey Shore Pirates! The staff was AMAZING. They kept the kids and adults entertained the entire time. The family owned business owners were flexible with requests, accommodating and went above and beyond!!! We will be back!!!
The Verdi Family

boston, ma
“Priceless entertainment for the kiddos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We brought 4 here ranging in age from 3-7. They had a blast and were entertained for 2 hours. We loved watching the crew over act for the benefit of the kids, while throwing in some over their heads jokes for the parents. That plus the fabulous ocean themed soundtrack made it for me.

Branchburg, New Jersey
“Pirate Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had my twins birthday party at Jersey Shore Pirates and it was awesome. We had 44 people (adults and kids - ages ranged fromo 2 - 6). Even the parents enjoyed the boat ride. They did such a great job keeping the kids engaged. I'd like to give a special thank you to Pirate Finn and Captain Skully for their great demeanor with the kids and for the side-bar jokes for the parents! I would definitely recommend trying this out if you have small kids or even kids up to 10 years old. Thanks again Jersey Pirates!!! The party was a huge success.

Flemington, New Jersey, United States
“Summer Camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We recently took our Summer Camp here. WHAT fun all of the campers had. I have campers who range from 8-14 and they ALL had a blast.
THANK you for such a wonderful experience.
I will be coming again with family and friends Sept.1st