Pros... Camping lots are nice and not on top of one another
".........no restrictions on fire time
...........camping with Rv or trailer best.
........... Fishing ok..
Cons.. And there is a lot of them...
1. Owners can be rude. Somewhat bi polar. Ok one day and next day nasty.
2. Partying goes on all hours of the day and EVENING
3. Underage high school parties
5. Bathrooms smell and are old. Bring flip flops if u take shower. GROSS
6.pool has green, brown stuff on floor.. I don't think its algae.
7. No curfew for loud noise. They say 11pm but the don't come around till hours later.
8. Garbage at main building overflows sometimes and yogi the bear gets in it.
9. It takes forever for them to help you move trailers in or out.
10. Promised activities and there was absolutely NONE all summer.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Ridge Farm & Campgrounds Hotel Branchville
- Harmony Ridge Farm And Campgrounds