“Best in the area!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Whitehouse, New Jersey
“Best in the area!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This fro yo location has only been open a little over a month and my family and I are already addicted! Convenient, clean location with indoor and outdoor seating steps away from Raritan Valley Community college. Free wifi and TV is usually streaming family shows. Its not loud and there is plenty of room to spread out with a book or iPad and get some work done. Staff is always friendly and I find it amusing that they have different spoons offered in rainbow colors for me to choose from when ever I'm there. The topping selection is always clean and fresh and the fruits are exceptional! There is always at least 10 flavor yogurts to choose from and they are always giving out free samples. I'd like to add that they don't melt easily like some others in the area. Its always a pleasure to visit!

Only improvement would be to switch up the flavors more often for guests like me who come often :) Also, a hand sanitizer station or water fountain would be nice ....other than that, its the best!!!

• Visited October 2012