“Tomatoe Pie From Mars” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 37 Restaurants in Bradley Beach
Belmar, New Jersey
“Tomatoe Pie From Mars”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I grew up in Trenton. During the "Golden Years" that just recently ended there were two camps. Both places were DiLorenzo and the completion and loyalty between tomato pie lovers lasted for generations. If you ask someone who moved, what is the one thing you miss the most? The answer would be tomato pie. Now this thing they are serving in Bradley Beach is literally tomatoes on crust. How sad, how pathetic? I have never had a more disgusting pie or pizza in my life. Judging from the lack of customers, I am not alone in my feelings. I recommend the owners of this "famous "tomatoe" pie" drive 2 minutes to Pete and Elda or 5 minutes to Federici's to taste the difference.

• Visited June 2014