“Great Food and even better service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Sogno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 38 Restaurants in Bradley Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brinley Ave
Transit: Bradley Beach train station is only a block away, we are located on Brinley ave.
Spring Lake, New Jersey
“Great Food and even better service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've been to Bella Sogno a few times for different occasions and each time I've visited I've had amazing food as well as great service. The chicken parm is beyond amazing and I have not a bad word to say about service. It was nice to be able to have a conversation without the wait staff trying to rush our party out of the restuarant. Anytime we asked for something, it was brough to us right away. I'd recommend this restaurant to all my friends and definitely have another party there as well!

Visited October 2012

“Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Our favorite place we try to go at least once a week never had a bad meal prices very reasonable service great love the place

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wall Township, New Jersey
“Poor service, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have to agree with the previous reviews citing poor service,(which I did not see until after I visited). We were seated outside early on a Saturday (5:30pm). There was one large party inside that left shortly after wer arrived, and 2 parties of 3-4 people who arrived after we did. They were seated inside. We were the only ones outside.

Things started ok. We were given menus and our order was taken in an acceptable amount of time. We ordered a salad to share. After we were served our salad and ice teas, we did not see the waitress for 25 minutes! My Italian husband was getting very heated! I usually take these things in stride, but it really was ridiculous. We had long ago finsihed our salad; the dirty plates and our empty glasses sat without a waitress coming to check on us for a long while.
Finally I went inside and asked why we were being ignored. One of the waitresses replied that our food was coming out soon. I told her(very nicely) that we would like drink refills and had dirty plates that needed to be removed,
I didn't mind waiting for food. That is understandable, However, it is not acceptable to have nobody come to clear dirty dishes or offer a drink refill or to ask how the salad was or to let us know our order would be a few more minutes -- for 25 minutes!.
The food was ok - but since we were already so upset at having been ignored, we did not enjoy the food. There were 3 different girls we saw that night. At one time or another, one of them either took our order, removed our plates (finally!) or gave us our check. I still can't understand why they ignored us when they only had 2 other tables occupied.
The girls were not mean or nasty to us, and they were a lot more attentive after I approached them inside, they were just not very good at paying attention to their customers. I can only imagine how bad it must have been later when they were actually busy!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wall, New Jersey, United States
“A great comy little BYOB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great food and service, very cozy (accept on weekends when it does get busy). Dollar value is terrific and the owner Tom is a great guy who loves what he does and it shows.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocean, NJ
“Terrific Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Quite glad I was a bit sceptical of some of the other reviews about the service. Our service was professional, attentive, friendly, and spot on. Great food, good size portions---we all took home a goody bag. The fried calamari was excellent, both light and tender. Would definitly recommend and will go back. Good value for the money.

• Visited July 2012