“Best Western Bordentown Inn, NJ” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Bordentown
Florence, New Jersey
“Best Western Bordentown Inn, NJ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent!! Very Clean!!! Staff Very Friendly. I stay here every time I visit NJ now. I am a germ a phoebe but here I can relax and not worry so much. Bathroom Clean!! Easy access to rooms, restaurant right there, but also close to anything else you might need. Turnpike is right there, easy travel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed your experience. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Naugatuck, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here for drill weekend. Great Staff very friendly upon check-in. Called my room to ensure i did not need anything and was happy with my room. Very clean. Breakfast was great! Will continue to stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from our breakfast to our friendly staff. I will pass on your comments to our staff. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn and thank you for serving our country. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Bordentown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have consistently made it a point to stay at this particular Best Western whenever I travel to that part of New Jersey. The staff are very courteous and friendly. The room was in absolutely beautiful conditions. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Making my nights stay enjoyable.This is by far a great value hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you find our hotel to be clean and comfortable, and make it a point to keep coming back. I will pass on your comments to our staff as we are always happy to hear positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn. We hope you will come back and see us soon!

Manassas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stay here when I have weekend drill on base. The staff is very friendly and polite. I recommend staying here and especially like the indoor pool and sauna. Right across the street from Wawa's also makes it convenient for food and gas. I won't be disappointed with this stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I will pass on your kind words to our staff, as it is always nice to hear a job well done.Thank you again for your review and thank you for your service! We look forward to your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed here during an exhausting tour of college campuses and was very pleasantly surprised at this hotel. Front staff was efficient and friendly, and called my room shortly after check-in to see if everything was OK or I needed anything. Carpet had been replaced with laminate wood floors, bedding appeared new, and the room was probably the cleanest I have ever experienced, even at 5 star facilities. Room was a decent size, TV was flat screen, shower was good with good water pressure and there was a nice sized table in the room. Bedding was excellent. All and all, I had a great stay in a bargain hotel. Would stay here again any time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We appreciate such a kind and positive review as it is always nice to our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again!

Northern VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice. Overall, we like it here because it's convenient, right off of NJ Tpk, and we're able to bring our dog.
The only compliant we have is the breakfast. First time we stayed about 3-4yrs ago, breakfast selections were great & coffee was better, but this time, wasn't as tasty and didn't seem fresh. We will definitely come back though.

• Stayed October 2013
Stefanie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Bordentown Inn, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will stay with us again in the future. I apologize if we did not meet your expectations with breakfast. We are constantly striving to provide an excellent continental breakfast selection that is varied and delicious.I thank you for your comments as it helps us to always improve and see what we can do better next time. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your future stay with us!

Providence Forge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I stopped here on our way from Virginia to Cape Cod. The room was clean, updated, nicely decorated, and quiet (on the side opposite the access street). Bed was comfortable and the heat/ air conditioning operational. Breakfast was plentiful, although the room itself was 'loud'...no carpet on the floor and lots of glass that made the TV sound more noisy than necessary. We did not use the indoor pool or exercise room but did note they were adequate for those desiring to utilize them. Bottom line is we would definitely stay again. The location is an easy on/ off of Rt 206 and just down the road from the turnpike.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of Rt 206...