“My favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Under the Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Bordentown
Cuisines: Tapas, Eclectic, International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Crosswicks
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS359US359&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=under+the+moon+bordentown+nj+menu&fb=1&gl=us&hq=under+the+moon&hnear=Bordentown,+NJ&cid=7135439592786767813 http://www.yelp.com/biz/under-the-moon-bordentown
NJ
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. I frequently dine in Philadelphia, Lambertville, Princeton, etc. and this place is far better than many of the pricier spots in the area. The atmosphere is welcoming and adorable. The servers are fantastic and attentive. The food is delicious and fairly priced, with MANY choices including vegetarian options. Dessert is ridiculous so save room. I eat here every chance I get!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow. Go, eat, enjoy, relax ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The best best food I've had in a very long time. My wife concurs. Service great, atmosphere fun and eclectic. There's really nothing more to say.

Trenton, New Jersey
“Bridal Shower!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My daughter gave me a bridal shower last March and it was held at Under The Moon and it was heaven on earth!

The food ....the staff.....the atmosphere were fantastic - I couldn't have asked for a better place to be with my family and friends!

My husband and I have gone many a time for dinner and have never been disappointed. It's a great place to sit back, enjoy great food and drink (it's a BYOB) with family and friends!

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“3rd visit and counting ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This restaurant is really good. Not only are all the dinner dishes I've had been excellent, the restaurant is blessed with a fantastic server we've had each time. We were in the other night and all of us had the crab bisque as an appetizer (enough for a meal in itself) followed by various main dishes for everyone. They do not skimp on portions, everything tastes fresh and made to order and served at appropriate temperatures. You will be too filled to get dessert but get it anyway as the choices all look good as you can see them just inside the entrance of the restaurant. My wife and I shared one and still couldn't finish it. Decorations wise throughout the restaurant it's one of a kind. Parking is all on-street and can be challenging to find a place nearby. This is a BYOB establishment.

• Visited December 2013
Florence, Italy
“Just saying. ..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Was there for lunch with a friend. I had the crabcake sandwich and my friend had the Cuban. I was underwelmed, the crabcake was very small compared to the bun. The cuban was just ok. The decor was eclectic and kind of shabby chic. Waitress was attentive and polite.

• Visited December 2013