“TO MUCH NOISE IN THE ROOM WHEN U TURN ON THE AIR CONDITION...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bordentown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cheboygan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I moved from New Jersey several years ago and now stay at the Ramada in Bordentown on return trips. I have everything good to say about this hotel. Manager Terri Cowen and her staff are most courteous and helpful and go out of their way to makes one's visit most pleasant. The parking is good, the rooms are comfortable and very clean, the restaurant in the hotel is convenient and the food and room service very good. Its location is also convenient to highways thoughout the area. The Bordentown Ramada is the only hotel I would consider staying when I am in he area.

Room Tip: I choose a first floor room near the front desk.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bayonne, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Yeah so after a few drinks and getting friendly with the females at the bar I decided to get a room and avoid a DWI. I brought up HOTEL.COM on phone and nabbed a room. The price was fair, the staff was friendly, no noise, clean room but it was a ghost town. There was not open restaurant, no bar (was not driving at this point). The check in was fast and I went to my room.
I don't know why but the location of my room was in the back of this empty motel. Maybe the drunk ladies who came back for a drink (wink) were the reason I really don't know.

There laundry on the second floor and you can get supplies for small fee at the first desk.
This was wonderful for the little mess we made, and to get the cheap perfume out of my shirt but I returned home to the wifey.

The morning breakfast was ok at best, Otis Spunkmeyer muffiins were a nice treat if you wanted it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Clinton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel has been renovated. The rooms with the King Size beds are very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Coaticook, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good location (close to the highway we used for our 4 day getaway). Our room smelled of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. I immediately told the front desk to make sure i wouldn't have to pay the 250$ fine for smoking in the hotel. The guy was very friendly and very accomodating, he immediately moved us to another room and apologized. The rooms were clean, no issues there. The breakfast wasn't very satisfying to my taste. But still, i rate that hotel a great value for the price we paid!

Room Tip: be sure to tell the front desk if your room smells of smoke!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Bordentown? Share your experiences!