“Wonderfully Sweet!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: https://www.facebook.com/SweetBelmar/info
Description: https://www.facebook.com/SweetBelmar/info
“Wonderfully Sweet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Omg a must if your in Belmar. Family run by mom and dad and daughter.Great little store with everything you can imagine.So glad we stopped. We had handmade chocolate sea salt caramels which were to die for.The. Kids had milkshakes , and my hubby enjoyed ice coffee with a fresh filled cannoli.What a great family.Extremely personable and friendly you can tell they are proud of there shop and what they are doing.CLean friendly atmosphere we will be back each time we come to belmar. The name was perfect these kids are as Sweet as there shop. Love love love everything here

• Visited June 2013

“LOVE Sweeeettt!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We saw this place on Groupon, and decided to buy one to try them out. When you first walk in BAM! your hit with fresh cupcake smell which is awesome. I thought they were just a cupcake shop, but they have a ton of other stuff to. I ended up purchasing a dozen cupcakes and a small Ice cream cake for a BBQ, and a handful of chocolate for myself. The owners were extreamly helpful, and were kind enough to write on the cake for me. The homemade chocolate I got was to die for! So delish and creamy. At the BBQ the ice cream cake was a hit and the cupcakes were GONE! as soon as I put them on the table. Everyone raved about the dessert I brought, said it was the best they've ever had. The only complaint was I didn't bring enough of it! Needless to say, we WILL be back to Sweet :)

• Visited May 2013
raleigh
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We tried sweet because we bought a groupon, but probably would not return. Cupcakes were dry and the frosting was pretty bad. Very sugary and gritty. I know that cupcakes are the popular thing these days and have tried them at places like Gigi's and the frosting was smooth and buttercream making them worth their expensive price point. at $15 a lb. I thought the candy would be homemade, but surely didn't taste it. Nice folks who run it, hope they improve the quality.

Visited April 2013
“SWEEEEET!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Kids and I visited this little shop today. It is pretty small and cute. We tryed Belmar cupcake with pretty Swedish fish candy on the top of blue frosting, smores cupcake with whole marshmallow inside and banana cupcake. Plus we HAD to try Chacky tortles( grey! Lots of nuts, caramel n choice of milk or dark chocolate) Cookes and cream shake was totally worth the price. Everything was fresh and yammy.

Clinton, NJ
“Try the "chuck" ("chuckie"?)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is akin to a turtle, but about 8 times as big and it is amazing. The lady who waited on me said it was named after her father who wanted more nuts in the turtle, so they made one and named it after him.

Visited July 2012