“Don't judge a book by the cover” 4 of 5 stars

(856) 933-5333
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Bellmawr
Bellmawr, New Jersey
“Don't judge a book by the cover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is our local go-to Chinese restaurants. The food is freshly made and not greasy. Usually we get a complimentary soup or soda with our entrees. Sometimes delivery is longer than expected but even then it's pretty quick!

Visited June 2014

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“HORRIBLE SERVICE and food was not great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ordered takeout food from Yummy Yummy over the phone. The person taking the call spoke very little English, so a different person had to help me. It was is she was a 1000 miles away and spoke ever so softly and couldn't wait to get me off the phone.

When I went in to pick up my food, the young girl at the counter was on her cell phone, made me stand there while she texted. I'm like hello can I get my order and she huffed and threw her phone down and was like what do you want. Really!! I told her how RUDE she was and that I will never return and will be posting a review. The food wasn't even that good, I was truly disappointed and would encourage others not to go there. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013