“Outdated ” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Long Beach Inn
Save Saved
You added Long Beach Inn to your Saves list
9601 Long Beach Boulevard, Beach Haven, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008   |
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Beach Haven
“Outdated ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed w/ my boyfriend on July 3rd & 4th. The place was recommended to us by friends who own a house there. I was warned before hand that it was not fancy so I checked in with an open mind. The rooms were clean but this place really needed a renovation. Here are my complaints:
Patio chairs inside instead of reg chairs.
No pool.
The bottom of the door was peeling.
The toilet flush handle was not working properly.
The a/c did not cool the whole place.
Need more pillows for the bed.
We paid $160 per night for basically a motel and my friends stayed at another hotel which was nice and had a pool for $115 per night so I was def super pissed off!

The only plus was that the concierge, Mitch, was friendly and offered us beach badges which of course we had to return.

Over all I just don't think the price was worth the stay. Will def pick a different place next time!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We only needed one night for our weekend triathlon, and most other places required 2-3 night minimum. LBI was friendly, responsive, and gave us a very fair and affordable price-- Mitch even lowered the price when we checked in! The rooms are simple and on the older side, but everything was clean and sanitary. Location is centrally located with an Acme Grocery store across the street. Great place if you're planning to spend the majority of your time out exploring LBI and need a solid, simple room. Plan to return with the family for more time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
south river,nj
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is probably the definition of a motel, Cheap, clean and simple. My need for a place to stay was very last minute and everyplace on the island was sold out. I happened to check out the motel at the right time when someone had just cancelled out. Prolly the best price on the island during tourist season. The owner was very pleasant and nice. There are no amenities here except for cable tv but if you only need a clean room to sleep in, it works. I won't hesitate to stay here again as it is also centrally located.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a single overnight for a spur of the moment trip at a price that would still allow me to spread the wealth to other area businesses as well. After extensive phone calls, I found it at Long Beach Inn. The rooms, while not fancy, were clean. The hotel is centrally located which makes it a short drive to all attractions with a grocery store across the street and only a 2 short block to the beach! The owner, Mitch, was friendly and extremely accommodating- giving us beach passes for not just the day of our arrival but allowed us to use them foolowing day as well AND leave our car in the lot even though we had checked out. We definitely plan to return next year for a longer stay!

• Stayed August 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Spent a weekend in LBI and stayed at Long Beach Inn, Beach Haven. Great price, great motel. The room was very simple, comfortable, and clean. The motel is located near all the great restaurants and stores on LBI. 2 block walk to the beach which was wonderful. Mitch, the owner, was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. Really enjoyed my LBI weekend, it was peaceful and relaxing. I can't wait to come back again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
New Fairfield, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had two adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean & comfortable. The owner Mitch is extremely friendly & helpful. Easy walk to the beach. Good value for a quick weekend trip. Even though the rooms are not necessarily modern, everything worked properly and seemed to be well mainained.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was our families second stay at the Long Beach Inn. We love staying here for its clean, comfortable rooms. There were two beds in our room, a fridge/freezer, roomy bathroom, and most importantly to me-a great working self controlled ac unit. The location is great, there is a grocery store directly across the street, and a movie theater, along w/ being so close to the beach. The staff welcomed us back, and remembered us from our last stay. I highly recommend staying there and hope to be back down to LBI again this summer. Thanks Long Beach Inn!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Long Beach Inn? Share your experiences!