“Great for Breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
“Great for Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to Fred's early in the am before it got busy and we had great service and great food. We all just ordered breakfast: eggs, home fries, toast and various breakfast meats. Great service, great food and definitely would go back.

Visited September 2013

Leonia, NJ
“Simple diner food, good choice for a burger or eggs.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went to Fred's twice during vacation. First we went for lunch and had simple sandwiches and wraps. The food was good, priced appropriately, and service was good. My son liked his chicken Caesar wrap and my daughter liked her omelette. I had a Reuben,which was also good. I went back with a friend a few days later for breakfast. We had omelettes which were just average, nothing very special about them. I was surprised that they didn't have a Greek omelette, but they did have a build your own omelette option so I came as close as I could. Service again was good. Fred's is a big, clean diner and certainly not as crowded as some other places nearby. The hours are limited during the week; I sent a a friend there but the place was closed at 6 on a weeknight. Check the hours before you go.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Merrick, New York
“Terrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was gross. My husband's grilled cheese was only half cooked and my sandwich- can't remember if it was turkey or chicken- I was not able to eat much of and I was starving! It's def kid-friendly and plenty of room but there are plenty of other places to go.

Visited August 2013
Plainsboro, NJ
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

With a long line at most breakfast places we passed, we went to Fred's. There were 5 of us, but we didn't want to wait at the seperate entrance for large groups since that also had a long line. We broke up into a group of 2 and 3. The owners wife was so accomodating, realizing that we really were all together she had us wait just a little bit and seated us all together.

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, awkward management”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Food is great and at very reasonable prices. Great waiter - young blond guy who was very friendly. However, the man who I thinks is the owner was such a dud and not acting like a manager. He has little to none people skills and it definitely shows thru the otherall culture. May go back again for a quick low prices meal but disappointed by the awkward, unfriendly manager.

• Visited August 2013