We have stayed in hotels the last two years and were staying at an ocean front suite and wanted to extend our stay for the nice weather that finally appeared. My family and I were fortunate enough to discover the Winward. We enjoyed it a lot more then our ocean front suite and found it to be the ideal place for a beach vacation. Tammy was exceptionally accommodating and it is nice to see the place back in her family's hands, because it is evident that she takes pride in it. The enclosed porch and outdoor tables help make the place feel like your own home. Well worth the trip from Long Island. Can't wait to go back next year and have already spread the word to our friends. Hopefully they don't get the room we want :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven