A few friends of mine had a mini high school reunion here. The owners (Tammie and Chris) were great hosts – friendly, helpful and willing to go out of their way to make us comfortable. We hit the beach, road bikes, shopped for beach dresses during the day (the inn is within walking distance of everything). Evenings were spent barbequing, watching the sun go down and the stars come out. We also had a nice meal out (just a walk down the road), but it was so relaxing here, I would have been content hanging outside for another night! We left feeling so happy and relaxed! PS the beach is literally right across the street. Roll out of bed in the morning for a great walk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven