My family and I stayed here twice during the summer. During our first stay it poured for two days. My sons are aged three and five and were bored being inside. Having the enclosed porch with lots of games and books helped the pass the time. Tammie and her husband were wonderful hosts. They always had suggestions on what things to do. The hotel is close to the beach and restaurants and there is a small playground for kids. On one night, we also attended a nice concert in the park across the street. I really did not have to use the car very often during our stays. Overall we had a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven