We stayed at The Windward by the Beach for 2 weeks in June. You can't beat the location or the atmosphere. We had everything we needed and more. We were able to save money by not eating out, not using the car, not buying beach badges, nor renting beach chairs and not buying coffee/tea every morning! The owners are the best...if you need them, they are always there to help. They leave you alone and let you use their home as if it were your own. The wrap around porch is wonderful especially on rainy days. Puzzles, games, couches and books galore. The outside showers are marvelous! The beds are comfy and the rooms are spacious! We recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven