Took a couple days to unwind down at the Jersey shore. I was looking for someplace where I could walk to the beach and to some bars & restaurants. The Windward ended up being a great place to stay. Not only are you a block from the beach but you're a 5 minute walk to some restaurants & most importantly, a couple tiki bars! The owner was very nice & allowed me to use the facilities and the beach badge after checkout time. The room was a bit small (it was the least expensive they had) & there's no pool, but the location & friendly service was great. It was nice & quiet too. Will definitely consider another stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 steps to white sand of LBI, Windward at the Beach in Beach Haven, NJ, exudes a beach/surf vibe. Relax, unwind, rejuvenate - it's the Pure Jersey Shore! Many lodging options, including studios, efficiencies and two room suites with full kitchens - children welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Windward at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windward At The Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Windward At The Beach Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven