“Great Location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel
Save Saved
You added Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel to your Saves list
21 Coral St., PO Box 1175, Beach Haven, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008   |
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Beach Haven
Allendale, New Jersey
“Great Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great location! Just a few steps away from the beach, a pool outside your door and a short walk to town. The rooms are very clean and the staff is friendly. The pool is clean and well maintained. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 110 is located by the stairway. A little noisy at night hearing people walk upstairs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I wish I could rate coral seas higher than 5....I'd give them a 10. Service, friendliness, cleanliness and location are out if this world. We will definitely be back. We just loved being able to spend time on the beach then walk a few steps and we were at the pool. It is amazing.

• Stayed June 2014
BELLE MEAD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed over night for my birthday. Room & grounds were clean, staff very friendly. Everything was within walking distance, which is always nice. Price was comparable to other motels in area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

we weren't expecting much when booking this hotel, it looked very old school and lived up to that charm. it's right on the beach - can't ask for much more. free parking.

the rooms are outdated (to be expected). we had 2 full beds, very romantic for us traveling as a couple lol.

there's a pool, it was too cold outside to use, but looked nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
North Andover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I were going to attend a wedding in Beach Haven.We researched all the reviews we could.We choosed Coral Seas although the reviews were mixed.It was a great location.The owners were very friendly and accommadating.The room was oceanfront,every morning I sat on the deck to watch the sun rise.Our family got together at the pool to converse.I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Definitely choose an ocean front room.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding in October 2013. Even though the bride and groom blocked off rooms for their guests, the motel actually charged a higher rate per night than their regular price because we didn't meet their 'two night minimum.' I thought that to be a little excessive not only because it was part of a wedding block, but also because it was off-season. When I booked the room, they would not accept a reservation with my credit card....so I had to send in a check via snail mail to hold the room for more than half the cost of what they were charging for the room (that they cashed weeks before the wedding). I've had hotels place a hold on my credit card for a room reservation before, but this was a bit over the top. The room was decent, and as clean as any musty outdated beach motel can be. Bottom line: I would have never put up with their pricing or outdated booking practices for such a sub-par place if it wasn't for the wedding. I don't know that I'll be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed at the Coral Seas in September. We were in Beach Haven for a wedding. The location is great, right on the beach and two blocks from the wedding venue. The property could use some updating but it was quiet and the pool was very inviting!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!