“Enjoyable Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beach Haven
Harborside Motel
Save Saved
You added Harborside Motel to your Saves list
13600 Long Beach Blvd, Beach Haven Gardens, Beach Haven, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008   |
Ranked #8 of 10 Beach Haven B&B and Inns
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Enjoyable Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I saw a couple of other reviews on this motel before coming down for a stay. To be honest, because of these reviews, my wife and I weren't expecting much. Because of that, we were quite pleasantly surprised. We were greeted very warmly by the owner, who was very nice. She went out of her way to help us with getting additional pillows and provide information about the area. The room was clean and everything worked. The bathroom was tiny, but manageable. At 5'9", I had no problem with leg room, although I would imagine someone tall with long legs might have their feet reach the shower.

The sheets were changed, and the room was immaculate. We really enjoyed our stay and plan to return and would recommend it to anyone. We plan on coming back in the near future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Moorestown, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

This was such a dingy place. I would never stay here again. The paint was peeling off the walls, the windows leaked, I could see light thru the door all night. Charged me one rate (2 nights - 3 people), charged another a higher rate for cousin (1 night - 2 people), and another rate for other cousin ( 1 night - 1 person). So moldy and dark. Cheap decor, rusted stuff, microwave with no center plate (so not usable), refrigerator dial broken (so not usable),... Door lock missing screws so might as well not have used the lock. No pool, no bathtub, and if you used the toilet - your feet were in the shower.Beds uncomfortable, bathroom shower walls peeling away from wall, ....

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Princeton Junction
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this motel a number of times. It is definitely an old time mom and pop place, but that's okay. We like those motels. Unfortunately, the last time we stayed was not so great. There were stains on the bedspread and sand IN our bed, which can only mean that no one changed the sheets before we got there. Gross! The room is small with a teeny tiny bathroom. So tiny that when you sit on the toilet your feet are propped up on the shower edge. Personally, I find that amusing, but cleanliness is another issue. Don't think we'll be going back there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Harborside Motel? Share your experiences!