Typical shore type motel-nothing fancy, but served the purpose. Was clean and quiet. A bit far away from the town of Beach Haven-so not so easy to walk to things. I'm sure it would be different in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can't get much closer to the ocean than this! All of our guestrooms have standard amenities including mini-fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and board, in-room safe, air conditioning and ceiling fan, free internet, and beach badges provided to all guests with a refundable deposit.Enjoy the breathtaking view from your ocean-front room, or laze around the new pool and Jacuzzi under the rustle of palm leaves. Enjoy your favorite tropical frozen drink at our Beach Hut Bar just steps to the ocean.Our full service restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers indoor or outdoor seating. Enjoy Happy Hour at our inside Lounge or make new friends at the outside bar just steps to the ocean! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Spray Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spray Beach Hotel Beach Haven
- Spray Beach Inn Long Beach Island, NJ - Beach Haven