“Perfect mini getaway!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Beach Club at Pearl Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beach Haven
The Beach Club at Pearl Street
Save Saved
You added The Beach Club at Pearl Street to your Saves list
310 South Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008 (Formerly Mussel Beach Club)   |
“Perfect mini getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The Beach Club in Pearl Streer is the perfect mini getaway condo for couples and small groups of any age. Within walking distance of the town, my boyfriend and were able to walk to and from the shops several times a day while only being within a few yards of the beach. Pat and her son were super accommodating and I just loved the entire make up of the condo. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed June 2013

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Perfect condo! Steps from beach. Very clean and modern. All you need when at the beach. Great little market two blocks away. Very pleasant and friendly owners. We've been there twice and absolutely love it!

• Stayed June 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Beach Club is a great place to stay in LBI. The condos have everything you need - kitchen, small living area, bedroom and a small deck. There is even an outdoor shower. The location is perfect - close to the beach and to all of the attractions in town. Parking is available and we were able to lock up our bikes. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I just stayed at this property with my 3 oldest girlfriends. I really researched the place we would be staying and I'm so glad I chose this one, because it did not disappoint. Even from day one the communication with the owner, Ali, was always quick and accommodating. The condo is cozy and I love all the "beachy" decorations, made me and my friends feel right at home down in Beach Haven. And you could not have asked for a better location, soo close to the beach. All of my friends agreed this will be somewhere we will definitely return too! Thanks so much!

• Stayed July 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

First of all, Pat and her son are outstanding in their care, information and availability. We stayed for a week on second floor in the close end unit 6 July 4th week. (Bing maps place the address on the WEST side of Atlantic Ave..that is not accurate, it is 1 house from the beach). We were able to see the bay AND ocean from the tables up there...beautiful. Very clean place..., minimal but adequate kitchen utensils. Laundry room very convenient. The beach location is great, the gazebo at this beach is a plus and AC reliable on the 95 degree average week we were there. Two minute small suggestions..there were no shelves or counterspace in the bathroom at all in our unit...just a corner triple shelf would help. Could use a third chair in the kitchen. Pearl Street Market has great food but is inhibitively expensive which makes it's convenience slightly less attractive...$8 for a bagel and cream cheese...c'mon...I'm no cheapskate but I won't pay that. $5 for one rice spring roll. You're better off spending the money at the Engleside Inn a block away, which has excellent sushi by the way, real nice place, great drinks. A real plus is the bicycle rental shop just up the street on the main drag. If you like to fish in LBI, have fun, but don't plan on dinner around it...at least if you fish with me. Polly's dock is a good place to rent a small boat to go out in the bay. You'll get some sand sharks, maybe a weakfish. We realized on this trip that a 1 bedroom condo is perfectly liveable, instead of paying 3000-4500/week for a house. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Great views from top floor first unit 6!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Westmont, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

It's only the beginning of July and I have already stayed at the beach club twice! Once with friends and once with family. I love it! I have been going to the beach club for a couple years now with friends and every year I look forward to going back. The space is clean, modern, and steps away from the beach. I can't picture myself staying anywhere else! Pat and Tom are very friendly and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We just stayed here a few weeks ago and enjoyed our trip very much. The condo is small and cozy in a great location. Steps away from the beach and within walking distance to everything you need.

Well maintained...friendly owners.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Beach Club at Pearl Street? Share your experiences!