“WOW Friday afternoon wind down” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manchester
“WOW Friday afternoon wind down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great location, strong drinks and good food. Not sure why previous reviews are so bad. Water at your feet, fantastic views. Sushi and clams were delish. Live music was a plus.I say try this place
and form your own opinion. Any meal worth eating tends to not be on the dollar menu. The people sitting behind us were enjoying them selves so much I had to look several times to be sure
the moaning noises were food induced. Fun had by all.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lavallette, New Jersey
“Great Views, Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went to the Cove this past weekend at the suggestion of friends. Absolutely stunning views, right on the bay with Adirondack chairs and tables right on the beach. Separate outside bar and a live band. What more could you ask for? How about some service! Our waitress took our initial drink order, and got upset when we said we were not ready to order apps yet! Then disappeared for 10 minutes. She came back for the food order then disappeared again. Our order came out minus one dinner (it showed up 10 minutes later). Three times we had to flag down another waiter and ask that he send our server out to us. They kept asking if we knew the name of our server but she never told us her name. Horrible service. Food was decent, drinks were reasonable, views were terrific, service killed it all for us. Lounging on a beach, watching the sailboats is great but only if you have a server that at least acts like they give a Damn. Our server did not care at all and it showed. Read the other reviews and you'll see that my opinion is not unique. Shame on management, you have a real gem here but your staff if killing it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, New Jersey
“BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

To keep this short I will just point out my experience. Lousy waitress, slow, bad attitude, didn't know her menu. Specifically asked, and pointed to items on menu about 1/2 price sushi and was told "YES". Waited 20-25 minutes for first round of drinks and sushi, but that was OK because the outside area is very nice. Asked for sweet tea vodka and told didn't have it. asked what kind of vodka they had and received a response of "What do you mean?" we asked about flavors and she responded "We don't have flavored vodka." Ordered a mojito and 1/2 hr lated told they couldn't make it they ran out of mint. Placed second order of sushi, after waiting 1 hr and 15 min I went to manager and explained our issues. She told us waitress was only there for 3 days and is slow. Got our sushi 5 minutes later with LOTS OF ATTITUDE. Bill came to a whopping $270 including the mojito we never got. Sushi was billed at full price. Went to manager and showed bill and was told "OH THE SUSHI YOU ORDERED WAS NOT HALF OFF, ONLY THE SPECIAL ROLLS WERE." I told her I specifically pointed to the items and asked they waitress about these items and was told they were half off. I guess only being there 3 days she didn't know her happy (or in my case UNHAPPY) hour specials. Manager took $40 off. I asked if they could reduce the bill to what it should be with the half off sushi and was told $40 isn't good enough what do you want it for free. i said no just what I was told. I could see the I was getting nowhere with the manager/owner and just paid the bill. This is a horrible way to treat customers and if they treat everyone the same way I can see them closing up shortly. PS. The food was just average and the drinks were so so. Watch for the old bait and switch menu that they advertise.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
lanoka harbor
“dont waste your time or money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

this was my first time eating here and it will be my last, the service was terrible and food was not good and grossly overpriced for what you were getting for the money i can cook better at home.. the only thing i enjoyed was the view. the decor was bland and depressing... i did not enjoy my experience and will not be returning. i went here to celebrate my birthday.. what a mistake.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great location, relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Casual spot that gives you a great view of Barnegat Bay while you relax with a cocktail or have lunch or dinner. The staff is friendly and they make sure your well taken care of. In the summer you can walk outside and have a drink right on the beach or relax at a table under an umbrella. Overall a relaxing place that is good for friends or family.

• Visited October 2012