“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Buon Appetito Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Bayonne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 43rd Street
Transit: A few steps away from the Light Rail Station.
Description: Craving Italian? Buon Appetito in Bayonne, NJ, has something for every taste. Delicious homemade pastas and raviolis, traditional chicken and veal dishes, garden fresh vegetables and top notch seafood dishes, all this, in a relaxed still elegant atmosphere, perfect for an intimate dinner or a large family and friends gathering. Alfresco Dining during the warm months.
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The service and food matched that of fine dining establishments. I am from St Louis. The Hill is where fried ravioli was actually first created. This was the best fried ravioli I have ever tasted. Their vodka sauce is wonderful. The atmosphere is casual with nightly specials. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NYC
“Always come here during my stay in Bayonne.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoy this place. Great, moderately priced entrees and a nice atmosphere. Will always return.

Visited November 2012
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My family and I enjoy this restaurant a lot, especially on Fridays for the seafood and half price pitchers of sangria! It is such a warm atmosphere with a friendly staff and delicious food that my mother chose to host my engagement party at Buon Appetito. We had family and friends come from out of town and everyone was very pleased with the experience. I also love getting sandwiches from the deli! All in all, a great place to enjoy dinner & drinks with family or friends or intimate enough for "date night".

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bayonne, New Jersey, United States
“MUST TRY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I went to Buon Appetitio for dinner on Friday. The food was absolutely delicious (as usual) The service was impeccable!!!!!!! Our server was Trayce and she was quick, attentive, and friendly=) I can not say enough about this restaurant. We have gone their with our children several times and they are always soooooo accommodating to their "picky palates" We have tried many different dishes from the sea bass to steak special on Fridays to the pasta dishes, we have NEVER been disappointed!!!!!
If you are looking for a delicious meal at a fabulous price this is the place to go!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nutley, New Jersey
“Mom's Night Out! Wine Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Delicious food, wonderful service, and great wine selections! This is one of our favorite Mom's night out places because we know the food is always amazing!!!

• Visited August 2012