Knowing that Sandy had spared our beloved Sandcastle and that we had our reservations confirmed somehow made the intermedible Minnesota winter more manageable. As soon as the Sandcastle came into sight let a sigh of joy and contentment.
Of course I "ditto" all the other accolades in these reviews. Nancy, our wonderful innkeeper sees to it that every whim is anticipated or accommodated. The rooms are well appointed, the beds blissfully comfortable, and the breakfasts are devine.
Thank you to everyone at the Sandcastle for another amazing, albeit all too short, trip to paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashore contemporary, sparkling clean bed and breakfast accommodation with water view rooms and spacious suites, all with private entrance from the outside, private bath, some with jacuzzi, some with a porch and all with a sumptuous full breakfast each morning. Modern amenities including free wifi, HDTV, DVD player, library of current DVD's,common areas with grand piano and game tables, in-room hair dryer, robes and beach towels, chairs and umbrella. Enjoy your day at the beach or out on the bay then return to our beautiful outdoor, heated pool (available summer only) and courtyard area or enjoy complimentary bikes to ride around town. We are close to restaurants and shopping and a short drive to golf. Relax on our beautiful rooftop deck overlooking a panoramic view of the Barnegat Bay and the Barnegat Lighthouse. Then celebrate our colorful sunsets as you pass another relaxing day at the Sand Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Sand Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sand Castle Hotel Barnegat Light
- The Sand Castle Barnegat Light, NJ - Long Beach Island