“Cozy place for a good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Woodstock Inn, Station and Brewery is a North Country dining, entertainment and overnight destination. The dream began in 1983 as a Bed and Breakfast, and has since blossomed into a multiple award-winning Restaurant, Inn and decorated Craft Brewery. We are dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized service to all of our guests. We have 33 individually appointed guest rooms spanned across five unique buildings set amongst New Hampshire's scenic White Mountains. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner our restaurant highlights the locally sourced ingredients obtained from our network of New Hampshire's distinct businesses, including our very own bakery, which produces Spent Grain Beer Bread from the brewery and homemade sticky buns to compliment every breakfast guest. Learn about the brewing process and sample some of our award winning brews everyday at noon. $5 includes a glass, tour and tasting. Sign up on a space available basis online! Or try a Brewer's Weekend (featured in Rachael Ray Magazine and the New York Times), where you can come learn how to brew beer in our unique microbrewery! Stay two nights which includes full country breakfast each morning, Friday night brewer's reception, lunch Saturday, Brewer's Dinner Saturday night, a commemorative T-shirt or Hat and learn the brewing process for the day (samples included). Enjoy the Great Taste, from our Special Place!!! Some of the wonderful New Hampshire made products we feature are from Fadden's Maple Syrup House Bonnie Brae Venison Farm Robie Farm PT Farms
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Cozy place for a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I have visited the Woodstock Inn every time we've been up to the White Mountains. The beer selection is delicious and the menu is very eclectic. There's something for everybody. The restaurant set-up itself is very unique and cozy. The only downfall this time was our open faced sandwiches were a bit overcooked and burned on the edges, but it was still a fantastic meal.

Visited August 2012
WoodstockInn3951, Owner at Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thanks Joy we always try

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New Jersey
“STRESS LEVEL THROUGH THE ROOF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I felt like goldwingedbandit wrote my review. Got there at 5:15. Went inside to be seated/one person said he would be right with us/another said to go down the corridor and look for Joe/John/??. We walked and walked, lost. Finally asked a staff member who was rude and snapped, right there is outside service. Couple with two small children were behind us, lost as well. The wait for outside was 45 min. We wanted inside anyway, so made our way around, searching again, getting dirty looks from staff for being in their way. FINALLY got to our table at 6:26. I had a terrible headache and ordered a Cherry Bloom... the waitress, Meghan C gave me a snarl and said, "what?".... when I reached for the menu, she said, BOMB, Cherry BOMB and smirked at me. My husband was so hurt that I was treated that way. I ordered scallops. The plate got plopped in from of me. No salad, no bread... no smile. HORRIBLE. The staff is RUDE and inconsiderate. Made us feel like we were imposing. Sorry we weren't locals drinking beer... we're just 'tourists' so who cares what impression is made, we're moving on. It was awful. THE WORST experience at a restaurant ever. The food, was great. I asked for the drink up and she brought a glass of ice that was appreciated. I had such a bad headache that I probably read bloom instead of bomb... geeeze... she knew what I meant.... churn and burn.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WoodstockInn3951, Manager at Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
I am so sorry that these folks did not enjoy their experience with us. It is a challenge finding your way around right now because of the construction which is almost over. Meghan usually does a great job and has manny regulars but she was obviously having and off night. Our staff should be even more accommodating now because of the confusion and be aware of the stress they can cause our customers.
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

In my opinion, the waitstaff looked over whelmed, tired and frustrated. Waited 45 minutes to be seated. Waitress poor attitude. Decided not to stay. I believe the waitstaff was over whelmed by the 2 o'clock crowd. Very busy, very loud to. cool atmosphere though. will not go back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
I am sorry these folks had to wait, but it was raining that day and the patio was not open that seats over 75 diners. The staff I am sure was running in order accommodate everyone as quickly as possible. Unfortunately a friendly clam greeting would have gone a long way to make the wait seem less and I apologize they did not get what they expected.
“love the woodstock inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Food is great! love sitting at the bar and talking with everyone. Cant wait for the expansion to be finished. A mix of locals and travelers but still a good time. The live music is great and a fun time had by all.

Visited August 2012
Gardner, Massachusetts
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

you will never be disappointed and you need to check out the Sunday brunch... awesome. I have been here for every season and time of day, never disappointed

Visited July 2012