All the staff members went out of their way to assist me. It seemed as though all the employees were treated well because they took responsibility and were happy to help. The spirit of the Inn has a classic feel of quaint, yet fun. My main interaction was with the son, Keegan, who ran place with humor and pride. This place was not a planned destination, but because of such a wonderful stay I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill serving breakfast and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet is lively and casual serving lunch & dinner. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery