Went there during first night of visit with friends and were looking forward to good food and relaxation for our party of seven. Three from our party were up very sick during the night from the food which consisted of pulled pork sandwiches, steak, and sweet potatoe ravioli. Very disappointed and will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill serving breakfast and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet is lively and casual serving lunch & dinner. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery