“Running "Away" on Dunkin” 2 of 5 stars

603-569-9050
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 36 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Running "Away" on Dunkin”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Visiting Wolfeboro, NH is so charming and it is just a lovely place. But save your Dunkin Donuts for the next town! I've been there several times and it never fails to be a "funky" experience. The last time I went in the spring, I ordered an ice coffee and it was put right in front of me at the drive by window, while the server went and did something else. I could have just reached up and bolted, but I waited and watched the ice melt..a good five minutes or so. She came back and said "sorry, I got side tracked" and handed me the melt-y ice coffee. Another time, I bought some things at the window and wasn't sure if I paid the right price and they gave no receipt to check. Too scary!

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Typical Dunks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Just the same as any other fast food place. Nice folks working behind the counter. Location is a little difficult due to busy traffic location.

Visited May 2013