“The best Chinese food I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Asian
Boston, MA
“The best Chinese food I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love Chinese. I cannot find (in Boston, NY, etc.) Chinese better than West Lake! I could eat there every night. I love the seafood hot and sour soup. And the Chicken Amazing is ... well... amazing! So is the sizzling chicken and the West Lake Fried Rice. Get a Scorpion Bowl for two and have a delicious ball!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, United States
“friendly and good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

love the crab rangoon and really all the meals I have ever tried!
the staff are friendly and always make you feel welcome when you come and go....

Visited November 2012
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Superior "Asian/Chinese" restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am not a lover of Chinese Food, but this Asian/Chinese Restaurant is LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE I will dine in and have tried others. The food is sooo good, service superior, lovely decor, ambiance pleasing, soothing, quiet, clean. Friendly,gentle welcoming host and servers. Can't say enough about it. No greasy heavy sauces. My favorite is a unique "House Special" with shrimp, fruit and a mayonnaise based dressing ! Delicious ! The presentation is also visually and artistically appealing. Nothing like it any where else. Our family has been here many times over the years when we once had relatives living in Wolfeboro area. Now, my husband and I make a special trip every year to dine at the West Lake Asian while touring NH.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Niceville, Florida
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stopped in here basically because the picture for their ad looked good. Was not dissapointed! The food here excels in quality and quantity while being very reasonably priced, we had to take some home. I strongly recommend you try this place out.

• Visited August 2012