“nice diner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Whitefield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: NO RESERVATIONS~ FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED ~WE CAN SERVE PARTIES OF ANY SIZE.- MAXIMUM AT ONE TABLE IS TEN..IN THE SUMMER OUR PATIO IS ALSO OPEN WITH LARGE PICNIC TABLES *Classic American Diner food ! Good Home cooking** Fresh Seafood **Fresh Roasted Meats*** Fresh homemade pies*** Our Menu has a large variety of . Burgers.. Sandwiches ..Subs... Dinners, Daily Specials & A Kids Menu.. Reasonable Prices .
Lincoln, Massachusetts
“nice diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Good diner food, good service, and we enjoyed the desserts, especially the blueberry pie!

Mokena, Illinois
“Fantastic! Worth the Drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We stayed at the Bretton Woods Lodge near Mt. Washington and make the 12 mile drive to this place. Best food of our entire trip. It's a down home diner with freshly made pastries, deserts, and fantastic meatloaf :) My son had pancakes for dinner... My husband pork chops. We all left full and happy with the experience.

boston
“great little place for a bite! diner style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

great little place with home made food. 5 min from the Mountain view Grand. Great prices. I had great fresh fish and my husband had home made meatballs and sauce.

Grafton, Massachusetts
“A little diner type place in the middle of nowhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed at the Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa. There are really no restaurants near the resort. I read the reviews on this place which seemed ok so we decided not to judge a book by it's cover. We entered the restaurant which was very busy - mostly senior citizens. There were 2 empty tables that needed clearning and we literally had to wait about 20 minutes for it to be cleaned since the waitresses were chatting with customers probably locals. We were limited for dining options so we decided to wait. Once we were seated our waitress was extremely pleasant and courteous. I ordered the pasta with sauce - came with a very heavy meat sauce loaded with meat - it did have an odd taste to me couldn't figure out what it was. My daughter got a turkey club which she said was good. I saw someone order eggs which did not look that great. I can say I would not go back there unless I could not find anything else.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“The perfect breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

If you're looking for a good breakfast, this is your spot. We enjoyed it very much.

Visited January 2012