“a delicious surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Keene, New Hampshire
“a delicious surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

hadn't been here for 30 years. was happily surprised how good it is. I normally don't eat fish. I did order it, and I loved it. I had forgotten how nice it is inside, too. I would like to return again soon.

Visited July 2013

Leominster, Massachusetts
“Nothing to Rave About”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went on a ride to see covered bridges in the area and the foliage so we stopped at Nick's for dinner. I had the Sword fish and my friend had the lazy lobster...neither one of us were excited about our meal. I even asked if the Sword fish was previously frozen and they said no. But I thought is was fishy tasting and it was over cooked. And my friend said her lobster was good but felt it wasn't a complete lobster. Our waitress was wonderful and the service was good. And I would go back and give it a second try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland
“Great food, Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Excellent!! I was on a road trip from the Midwest and stumbled upon Nick's Restaurant. I had the seafood platter! Delicious!! Love the charm and the staff is absolutely wonderful! Everyone was so personable and the food was great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winchendon, Massachusetts, United States
“Great food choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nick's is a little bit of a ride but definitely worth the effort. They have a large number of food choices, including lobster. Luncheon menu items are a bit less expensive. The service was excellent with a very attentive waitress. The dessert list is long and all desserts are homemade. The interior of the restaurant is pleasant, with a nautical decor. Prices are excellent.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Nick's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Nick's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.