“Great BBQ & Steak” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great BBQ & Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stopped in to grab a quick bight to eat and the steak tips were cooked to perfection. They served homemade cole slaw that is very flavorful along with the pork and beans. The amount of food was more than you could possibly eat in one meal. Be prepared to take home and enjoy a midnight snack. Instead of ketchup they hand a bottle of BBQ sauce, really good sauce at that. The garlic bread was crispy and soft.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milford, New Hampshire
“Just keeps getting better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stopped in here with a friend while we were in the area. I go here usually once a year while on vacation and every year it gets better. They have spiffed up the "pub" area and have plenty of large HD TVs in there now. The food has always been good, but this year is was even better. We got an order of boneless buffalo tenders and they were some of the best we've ever had. They were super tender and flavorful with a good amount of spice, without making you sweat too much. I had the sliced pork and brisket dinner, small size. Even being a "small" meant a ton of food and everything was really tasty. My friend had the steak tips and ribs combo and loved every bit of it. The garlic bread and baked beans that came with the meals were really excellent as well. Top it all off with a nice cold beer from the tap or a mixed drink from a well stocked bar and you're good to go. As a side note, this place attracts a lot of bikers and loud cars. If you're looking for a quiet spot to eat, this may not be the place depending on the day. Probably the only downside is that their good food is a little pricey. Otherwise it's clean and comfortable with good staff.If you're in the area or just passing through, do yourself a favor and stop here for a good meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashua
“Usually, a must stop for us.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is generally a must stop for us every time we're in the Ossipee area. However, the last time, just a few months ago, we were very dissapointed in the ribs. They were dry, tough, and very overdone. The rest of the food was excellent, though. I don't understand how they could have served such aweful ribs? I'm hoping this was a quirk or an oversight on the cooks part, but I am a bit hesitant to stop the next time through. We normally get one of the combos, and it has always been excellent. That's why we keep going back. I just don't want to be dissapointed again and never go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good place to get a quick barbecue meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Friends and I went there on our way back from the rally. The place was packed and the waitress had a hard time keeping up but the food was good and the atmosphere was fun.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Center Ossipee, New Hampshire
“Very casual and quick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Many visits here over the years. I do not like their ribs! BUT I really like most everything else. Corn chowder is yummy, sliced pork delicious, fried haddock good etc. Don't expect goumet food. Do expect melamine dishes, excellent service, a nice new bar area and reasonable prices.
I you have an RV or just don't want to drive they have a van and will pick you up!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere