“The spot for fun.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
Belmont, New Hampshire
10 attraction reviews
“The spot for fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

So many things to keep adults, teens and children happy for hours on end.

Visited May 2012

Belmont, New Hampshire
10 attraction reviews
“Loads of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great place to bring the whole family. Loads of games to play and you can also go bowling. In the building next door they have bingo 7 days per week.

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great way to spend the afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Unique spot to check out and spend some time at. It is a little hard to find as we initially turned off to go to the beach. Just continue straight and don't go following the massive sign for the boardwalk.
I got to play some skeeball and some video games I hadn't played in years.

Visited February 2012
Sharon
“Very expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

The staff were grouchy. The floors were filthy with papers all around. Kids were running inside and no one was around to stop them.

Visited August 2011
Alton Bay, New Hampshire
17 attraction reviews
“Well I like the top floor..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I took the my teenagers and their friends here for my sons birthday (we didn't have party there, just to play games & bowl)
On the ground floor is the prize counter, food, skeeball, air hockey tables, racing games, etc. On the next level is a few newer pinball machines, kiddy area with bumper cars, bowling, lots of ticket redemption games and a tavern with darts. The 3rd level has a small indoor mini-golf, pinball machines and arcade games of the past.
I recommend using coupons that are found in area grocery stores or printing them from their website. Make sure you get your coins from the machines closest to the bowling alley.
The food is not that bad. We had pizza, onion rings, fries & sodas (what else do teens want?)
Bowling, if not on a special, I found to be expensive. But the specials don't apply on a school vacation week.
I like this place, I just wish that they would update or even clean their carpets. (If anything is dropped or placed on the floor, I feel like I need a hazmat suit or at the very least lots of hand sanitizer) I also wish that they would put tape over token holes in games that don't work. So frustrating when you see a lit game but it doesn't want to play back or give you your coin.

Visited December 2011