“Inconsistent hours” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
10 attraction reviews
“Inconsistent hours”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wish there was more tender loving care in maintaining this fun place for children to visit in Weirs Beach. I have driven by on hot summer days and the water slide was closed!

Detroit, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Overpriced, but ok for the kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I took my 2 eight year-old girls there one afternoon and for a 2 hour time period it was $25 a piece. There are 4 slides, and they wrap around and through a "volcano". They loved it! When we were there, only 3 of the 4 slides were operating. There are 1-2 lifeguards at the pool at the bottom of the slide, and most of them were a bit abrupt for my taste. They didn't give people much time to exit the pool, and if they got out and walked toward the fence to talk to someone, they were quickly scolded and told to walk to the path back toward the slide. There were very few people there, so I was surprised they were acting like it was super busy and they were trying to keep the crowd moving. In the evening from 5-7 p.m. it is cheaper, 12 or 13 dollars for sliding. My husband and I played mini golf while the girls slid. Most of the holes were slanted, as we were on a "mountain". There was quite a bit of debris on the different holes; leaves, twigs, pebbles. Some of the greens were soaking wet from the waterslide dripping down onto them, and one hole was impossible to get to without straddling a large puddle. Two holes were in the "volcano", which was cool. What's neat is as you play, you are right next to the slides, so you can see people up close as they whizz by you. Overall, it was in average condition, but a good distraction while the kids slid, and reasonably priced. There are bathrooms and a snack bar with ice cream, hot dogs, fries, and other items available. There are picnic tables, lounge chairs, and a large tent area that provides nice shade for those just watching.

Andover, MA
3 attraction reviews
“look for discount night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I give this 4 because we did night sliding and it was at a great discount. the kids loved it. we brought our own snack food and drinks and had 2 hours of fun. we would not consider it at full price.

Georgetown, Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
“Kids love it, parents...not so much.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My 9 year old had a ton of fun for an hour and a half going up and down the slides. $25 for that time - could spend the entire day at Water Country for about the same price. I would have loved to go down a few times myself but at that price I just couldn't justify it.
Only 2 out of 4 slides were running - a fact they did not disclose.
There was no one at the top directing the kids! He was told to watch for the child in front of them to land then count to ten!!! This was o.k. for him but if your child is younger you may want to join them.
My advise would be to go on a Thur, Fri, Sat night from 6 pm-8pm , unlimited sliding for $13. Oh, and CASH only. Although there is an ATM right across the street.

Lemmon, South Dakota
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome Family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I love the water-slides, We go there every year. The kids can spend all day here sliding. or playing mini golf. The prices are very affordable. and There are plenty of chairs to relax and watch the kids slide. or even go sliding yourself. They also have a nice snack bar. get some lunch or a drink or an icey treat. The staff is always very helpful and welcoming. Its a great way to cool off during the summer. and Night sliding is so much fun too!

Visited June 2012