“Reunion Location” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17 Tecumseh Road, Waterville Valley, NH 03215   |
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Reunion Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great place. Clean, modern. Great gathering spot in the common room with gas fireplace. Accommodating staff. Had a backup generator when the power went out. Loved the comfort of the beds and pillows. Definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have a better view than the parking lot side.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear RamblinRowsie,

Thank you writing such a kind review regarding your recent visit to The Valley Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed our staff, the beds and our lobby areas. We are always honored to serve you, thank you for the opportunity. Please remember us next time you decide to travel to the White Mountains!

Kind Regards from The Valley Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Laconia, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The room, which was on the basement floor, was good. The place was empty and quiet, but was being decorated real nice for the holiday season. I was there, with my girlfriend, for a conference and in the past, been upgraded to a better room when a hotel was quiet. Not this time, at this resort. We were under the impression that we had the "basic" room and I suppose it makes sense since we got a low rate. When asking about transportation to the village square, we were told at "this hour" that the shuttle was not running, despite it only being 6pm. I guess "it's off season so unfortunately there is no shuttle" would have made more sense. Overall, good place for a conference but don't expect to be bumped up during slow seasons.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Don,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you liked your room and the hotel holiday decorations. I know you would have liked the upgrade and if it was available for you, we certainly would have moved you.
You are correct, November is considered a slower period in Waterville Valley and the shuttle does wind down a bit early. November however is an excellent month for those looking to get a great deal or a peaceful getaway.
Please do not hesitate to call me directly so that I can prepare the perfect room for you on your next trip to The Valley Inn.

Best Regards,
Justin
603-236-8425
Johnston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Overall a great place to stay. Views were awesome. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. I loved the Down Comforter. The staff was very friendly. During my stay one of the girls working the desk put out some delicious homemade brownies. I was always greeted when I left to go out each morning and when I returned. I highly recommend the Valley Inn. The conference center was great and easy to get to by walking. My complements to the chef at the conference center and his staff.

Room Tip: Regular room with 2 Queens are great.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Jerry700,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us during the NEATT conference. I am happy to here you enjoyed the Staff's service, Arlena's homemade treats and our mountain views. I will be sure to pass these kind words on to everyone involved.

Warmest Regards,
Claremont, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had our 50th on Nov2ed and my experience was great. Rooms were very clean. Food was good and the staff were very nice. I would recommend it for a long weekend or just one nights stay. It was very nice that we could have the bar for our class. My best experience was the night i had with a great group of classmates.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to host your 50th class reunion here at The Valley Inn. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to my staff as well as The Coyote Grill restaurant. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Overall wonderful experience in all areas. Staff was extremely pleasant as well as helpful. Our 2 floor townhouse was immaculate and spacious. Very inviting atmosphere throughout. Beautiful scenery to take a walk. The Coyote Grill caterer was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend The Valley Inn to my friends for any occasion. Our classmates thought this was the best reunion thanks to everyone at Valley Inn.

Dear Gail,

Wow we are honored to read that the classmates thought this was their best reunion. Our team works very hard to bring exceptional service to all our guests and I look forward to sharing your review with everyone in next weeks staff meeting.

Kind Regards,
Reading, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We held our 50th High School Reunion at the Valley Inn this past weekend. Almost everything was excellent! Everybody loved the place! Hospitality Suite, the former bar in the basement, was perfect for a gathering place!

Room Tip: We had a two floor suite with 2 two bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi tub and one with an oversized show...

Dear James,

Thank you for the nice review. It was our pleasure to be able to host your class reunion! I am happy to read everybody enjoyed the private bar and hospitality suite. We hope you will have the chance to come to the White Mountains for another visit with us soon.

Warmest Regards,
La Vista, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Loved the Inn...friendly and helpful staff made us feel right at home. Food from Coyote Grill for catered dinners was delish! I would love to go back and stay longer than two days. The resort is nicely laid out and scenery spectacular !

Room Tip: Rooms on the second n third floor have better views.

Dear Nancz1963,

We are thrilled to see you loved the Inn and that you felt right at home with us.
We also agree...the food from The Coyote Grill is always fantastic! If you find yourself on the east coast again please do not hesitate to come up for a little R&R.

Regards,
Justin Guilbert

Been to The Valley Inn? Share your experiences!