“Quality Site” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Profile Deluxe Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
Profile Deluxe Motel
You added Profile Deluxe Motel to your Saves list
580 Route 3 South (Daniel Webster Highway), PO Box 99, Twin Mountain, NH 03595   |
Offers & Announcements
Save at Bretton Woods!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Twin Mountain
GreenLeadersBronze level
Milford, New Hampshire
“Quality Site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I selected the Profile Deluxe Motel based on reviews we read and we were not disappointed. We planned a weekend trip up the Cog and to Santa's Village with children and grandchildren. We wanted a clean and quiet place that was central to our activities. We were close to the rest of the family but could escape for a quiet and restful sleep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Concord, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time I have stayed here to hike over the weekend. GREAT place, and first of many times I will return. I had one of the cabins. It was very clean, quiet and comfortable. I look forward to staying in one of the motel rooms as well, because I know they will also be wonderful. The owners are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this motel for hikers or others that want to vacation in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Wheaton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay at the family-run Profile Deluxe motel after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor. Profile Deluxe satisfied our three main requirements for vacation lodging-cheap, clean, and strategically located for easy White Mountains access. We stayed in Cottage A, which is spacious and includes a refrigerator, microwave, plates, cups, silverware, and a coffee maker. Although Cottage A does not have daily housekeeping, the owners will provide clean towels, etc. on request. The owners are very accommodating and are eager to please. We plan to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
pdm46250, Owner at Profile Deluxe Motel, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thanks for your review and for choosing to vacation with us here! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our cottage and look forward to seeing you again.
windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Even though we only visit once per year to attend our clubs flying event at Mt. Washington, the Profile Deluxe is a warm, friendly, and very comfortable place to spend our evenings. Jim and Lisa are the very best of hosts and make you feel right at home. We will be back next time we fly in the area.
Pauline and Tom

Room Tip: Room 7, nice suite for a fair price
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in August with my family. On checking in Jim gave me loads of ideas for places to visit including popping down to the Mount Washington Hotel that evening for a walk around which we did and enjoyed.
The room was very clean and the beds comfortable, the bathroom was quite small and the shower a bit of a squeeze but perfectly serviceable.
My boys tried the swimming pool which was empty and enjoyed the swim, however as stated previously the WiFi signal is poor unless you're near the pool. Now this is not that important to me but believe me if you have teenage children to them it's the end of the world!
I believe you get the odd bear strolling around at night and the first night I heard it around 11pm, looked outside and saw the bin flattened and it's contents scattered. So the next night we were all ready to catch a glimpse of it but it never showed up!
We all slept well and there is very little noise around.
Overall, a nice place with nice owners, this is one of those times I would rate it a 9/10 but as I can't give 4½, I'll round it down to a 4.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thanks again to Jim and Lisa! This is our 3rd time staying at the Profile Deluxe and it is just wonderful to have a place that you know you can be safe and comfortable! The Profile Deluxe is incredibly clean and the bed is very comfortable. Twin Mountain is a great location in the White Mountains because it is central to all attractions. Without question, I think that the Profile Deluxe is the place to stay and will plan to again for our next trip!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

nb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was our second time staying at the Profile Deluxe and we will be back...great rooms and owners who obviously take great pride in their motel. We returned daily from our excursions to a spotless room and had great sleeps on the very comfy beds. We love the area and can't wait to go back next year and stay at the Profile Deluxe.Thank Jim and Lisa...btw the maple syrup was awesome!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Profile Deluxe Motel? Share your experiences!