“WONDERFUL FAMILY VACATION” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at East Hill Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Troy
The Inn at East Hill Farm
You added The Inn at East Hill Farm to your Saves list
460 Monadnock Street, Troy, NH 03465   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Troy
MA
“WONDERFUL FAMILY VACATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have been going to the East Hill Farm for 11 years...we are a group of 15 women who wanted to get together annually and scrapbook, relax and catch up as we don't get to see eachother often.

The East Hill is the perfect place to do this...they have been so accomodating to our group every year...they set up a scrapbooking room for us with tables, chairs, couches, lighting, etc. Our craft room is in the same building as our overnight rooms so it's easy to just get up, take a shower and roll on down to the room to begin a day of crafting, eating and laughing!!

The food is absolutely phenomenal and by the time you leave you will feel like you can't eat for another week! It's all home cooked and delicious. There are also extra activities that the Farm offers to it's guests throughout the stay, ie: local vendors offering their goods...chocolate and jams! Bingo on Friday nights, sing alongs, etc.

We look forward to our annual girl's weekend at the East Hill and will be celebrating our 11th year this year!

Thank you to all of the folks at the East Hill for making our experience so awesome every year! We feel like family there!!

Room Tip: For large groups...the Trails End Lodge is excellent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to have crafting groups (scrap bookers, quilters, knitters…) stay with us. It is fun to see what you create while enjoying a relaxing stay at East Hill Farm. We enjoy being able to host both families and groups of adults at the same time. It is a nice combination. We are looking forward to your 11th year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Beverly Hills, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We absolutely loved East Hill Farm - we went there for years but haven't been there in a while. The square dances were the best ---- and the Inn's staff made everyone feel like they were "family" --- we hope to visit real soon - the family weekends bring families together.

Room Tip: There wasn't a fitness center or room service when we stayed there.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Thank you for the review. It is nice to hear from past visitors with fond memories of their time at East Hill Farm. We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was our(my husband's and myself) first time staying at the Inn at East Hill Farm. Sheri has spoken to me when I called to make reservations. She was very accommodating and friendly. It was a weekend,10-20-12-10-21-12. She was able to give us a very nice room with a beautiful view of the mountains. No one booked this room for Sunday, so she let us to check out much later than 10:00 a.m.,which made such a difference for us. The 3 meals are included. We really enjoyed our dinner and lunch on Sunday(we skipped the breakfast). There was no TV or WiFi in the room, but it's OK for 1 or 2 nights(decompress and relax). I find the price is a bit high for one night if you have to check out by 10:00 a.m., but because we checked out later, we did not feel rushed. Overall we really enjoyed our getaway.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your first stay with us during our Harvestfest Weekend. We look forward to hosting you and your husband again in the future.
Keene, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Be warned...chickens, pigs, and other barn animal....smell. I can't believe that folks have anything negative to say about this family run farm. The farm is not huge, and could maybe use some updating, but if your looking for some unplugged family time...this is the place to spend it. Yes, it seems expensive, but if you figure that a average hotel room is about $150-$200 dollars a night and the Inn includes all meals and snacks, and as much fresh air as you can handle...its' a bargain. The rooms and facilities are beyond clean. The food is fresh and homemade, if your interested in a recipe, just ask. The farm animals are super friendly and happy to be fed by the kids. The staff is OUTSTANDING. It's nice to know that the owners are right there and not in some corporate office. We have been going to the farm for over 6 years and are never disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for the review. Your words are very kind. We pride ourselves in our wonderful staff who are here to make your stay enjoyable. Hope to be hosting you for at least another 6 years!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first experience at East Hill Farm and I can tell you it will not be our last. My boyfriend brought my 13 year old daughter for a week. What an amazing week. The food was very very good, actually I thought too good. The activities for children, teens and adults were plenty and then we made time for relaxing. The staff was unbelievable and attentive and so gracious. I was thrilled with the set up, the food, the lodging I don't think I would complain about anything. I am very grateful to have found a place that we can bring my daughter back to year after year and even go back without her. We are trying to fit a weekend in this fall, we enjoyed it so much. Please feel free to ask me anything, I could go on and on but I don't think anyone would appreciate a book!

Room Tip: I explained to the staff what I was looking for in a room and they helped me figure out the perfect...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always excited to host new guests at East Hill Farm. It is fun to watch as new guests quickly become regulars. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family has been visiting East Hill Farm for about ten years now, twice a year. In all my years of traveling I've never experienced the consistency and quality that I do at the farm. My daughter has grown up learning about animals, she learned to horseback ride, bale hay, and much much more here at the farm. Farmer Dave and his entire family hold themselves to such a high standard of care for their farm and for their guests. Every time we visit it's like coming home. In such a fast paced technology saturated world, EHF is a priceless, magical respite from everyday life. Kids of all ages, me included at 45, will love the farm and will beg to come back year after year! My daughter is 13 now and loves it every bit as much as when she was 3, if not more! See you in October East Hill Farm!

Room Tip: No matter which room you choose, you'll be thrilled! We stay in the Sugar House in October and...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. You have nicely captured some of the feeling of being at East Hill Farm and why so many families visit us year after year. We look forward to your visit this October and for many years to come!
Hartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This will be my 12 year there and it is awesome.the food is amazing, you are going to never wanna stop eating.The people are also the best staff ever they are so nice and are always there to help. The rooms are good depending on much you pay I stay in the village bunkhouse one of the biggest rooms, but I used to stay in the cottages and they were nice plus trail send is a little farther away but it's like nice to stay in a nicer older place. I've never stayed in the yellow house but I have been in there and it is pretty big. The sugar house is nice good location. And the one near the pond is humongous.

The barn area is nice cause you get to see all the animals. People complain about how it's dirty. One it's not that dirty. And two animals need to poop. And three if you don't want to get your feet with a touch of dirt don't go.

There is Always something whether it's, ping pong, the activities, basketball, the pools, shuffleboard,just hangin out at the lawn, paddle boating, or just hangin out.

I love this place and recommend it big time

Room Tip: Village bunkhouse
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Jennifer A, Manager at The Inn at East Hill Farm, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thanks for the awesome review. We are pleased to host you and your family over the years. We do pride ourselves in keeping our barn area clean and tidy and are glad you enjoy it! See you next summer!

Been to The Inn at East Hill Farm? Share your experiences!